New Jersey  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/21/13, 4:57 am

we sold a commercial property and the state held money in escrow. if we cannot pay the gain will the state use the escrow money.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search