New Jersey  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 4:32 pm

I am trying to start a charity to help neighbor hood kids & was told to consult a lawyer for more information & assistance

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search