New Jersey  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/12, 12:23 pm

I am lookin gto lower my child support payments based on that my ex wife has remarried and is moving my children to Florida, I will incur an expense to visit my kids airefare etc several times per year, My ex wifes husdand was gainfully employed but has gotten early retirement from his state job.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search