New Jersey  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/12, 7:31 am

We live in a mobile home park and our home is being damaged from sinking because of a sink hole who is responsible for the damage

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/09/12, 1:56 pm by John Corbett

It's difficult to say without reading the lease but my intuition is that the landlord is responsible to provide you with a suitable site. Do your best to minimize the damage. If you send a copy of the lease to me with your contact information, I will look it over and get back to you with a better assessment.

See also:

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Corbett Law Firm LLC 303 Walnut Ave. Evesham, NJ 08053-7016

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search