Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Jersey

I cosigned my stepson's car loan two years ago

Whilst i was away for my mother's funeral in Ghana, he filed for bankripcy and asked the financing bank to get the car back. The bank picked up the car,sold it and now iam asked by the bank to pay $7034.00 being loss incurred reselling the car. Can i sue my stepson? He is 23, big and tall and threating me.

Asked on 9/15/13, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you need to talk to a lawyer. let me know if you want me to help you.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now