Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

can a utility co threaten to call child service and take my son out of the home for none payment?

Asked on 9/29/11, 9:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Corbett Corbett Law Firm LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, and if somebody has done that, you might want to locate a law firm that handles violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

See also:

Read more
Answered on 9/29/11, 8:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now