Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

Back to nj

If a person is a resident of nj and is inprisoned in ny can they be paroled back to nj. It was related to controlled subtance and intent to distrubute.

Asked on 4/27/05, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Back to nj

As long as both the New Jersey and New York parole departments agree to you being paroled back to NJ, there should not be any problem. If you have any other questions about this please give me a call at 908-272-0111. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, Ronald Aronds, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/05, 10:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now