Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

can a cop enter your house without permission and no search warrant

Asked on 9/03/13, 8:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not supposed to and any contraband they may find that they want to use against you in a criminal prosecution is subject to a motion to suppress the evidence. Give me a call if you are in this situation and would like to talk about this further. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 6:00 am
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Its possible, yes. Call me to discuss at 732/773/2768

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now