Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

i filed an assault charge against a guy that shoved me in the parking lot over a parking space. The guy came to municipal court and pled not guilty so it is scheduled for trial. Since the incident I have lost my job as well as had some other misfortune and do not have time to pursue this so how would I go about withdrawing the complaint as I may not even be a NJ resident when court date comes.

Asked on 9/13/13, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call the court to discuss that

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 3:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now