Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I filed a false police report. Later I told the truth. This is my first offense. What kind of punishment am I looking at? I live in New Jersey

Asked on 8/23/13, 2:09 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

With the right lawyer, you could get the case dismissed. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 2:22 pm
Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

What you are looking at, as a first offender. is a blemish on your record that may cause you lots of problems. Call me.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 2:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now