New Jersey  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 1:03 pm


I am writing to see if you have any defamation attorney's available. I am located in NJ, but the people who are slandering me are located in CA. Can I use an attorney in NJ to handle this case. Please advise.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/28/13, 1:21 pm by SAUL SEGAN

If the defamation is taking place in NJ or has NJ repercussions, it is possible to sue in Federal court

Need more information.

Call 215-370-2608

Good luck!

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW 1760 Market Street-Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search