Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

What is the maxmim offinces for 2C : 20 - 10B

Help please am scared

Asked on 8/10/13, 12:42 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You seem to be charged with what used to be known as "joyriding." It is a fourth degree crime with maximum sentence of 18 months in jail. You should give me a call at 201/342/933.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 12:49 pm
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are going to need an attorney. Might as well get one now and not later. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 1:36 pm
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is a fourth degree crime which carries a maximum penalty of 18 months in state prison as well as heavy fines and if you are convicted you will have a criminal record for 10 years before you can move to have it expunged (cleared off). There are possible ways around these severe penalties, but you certainly will need a lawyer to assist yo in this matter. Please contact my office to discuss your case in more detail. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now