New Jersey  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/07/05, 11:40 am

Misuse of monies from joint account

Father and daughter have joint account, after Mother passes away. Daughter put name on account and withdraws about $25,000.00 from account for own pleasures. The monies came from veterans disability check and social security checks....Father never authorized her to do so. She was caught by sister, and agrees to pay 100.00 a month but father is 81 years old, is there any other recourse.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search