Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

Nephew is 17...first time getting into alleged trouble. Cut a class in school..and friends assaulted

and robbed someone. Needs to turn self in...but what to do...he has a learning disability..but we dont have a lawyer yet..nephew takes medication for ADD/ADHD...he said when he saw it happen he was in shock...his childhood friends did that...but he was at the scence near it

Asked on 6/12/13, 8:06 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Get him lawyer, soon. Call me, if you like

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 4:25 am
John Ducey Law Offices of John G. Ducey, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Are they looking for him? Do the police know he was involved? He should consult with a lawyer as son as possible.

John Ducey


Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 7:29 am
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Don't turn him in until you talk to a lawyer. He may not even be in trouble. Call my office if you wish to discuss this in more detail. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now