Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I was told by the judge that i cannot have any contact with my ex. Would I get in trouble if I try to reach out to a family member of his?

Asked on 6/17/13, 12:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jignesh Shah Law Office of Jignesh J. Shah, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

All of the conditions should be spelled out in the order. Some orders do prevent any contact with family members as well, so read the order carefully before proceeding.

Licensed in NJ and NY


Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 12:45 pm
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Possibly. You'll need an attorney if you are facing a criminal charge, so call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 5:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now