Legal Question in DUI Law in New Jersey

2c..35-10c

my brother was pulled over and charged with a number of traffic violations. the fines were downgraded to a ''2c.35-10c'' which i think was for a small bag of cocaine (a $20 bag) he has a court date in cherry hill, nj what is the worst that could happen? this is his first offence

Kenneth Vercammen Kenneth Vercammen

Re: 2c..35-10c

Please call our office to schedule an in-office consultation. Visit www.benotguilty.com for articles that may provide incite to your specific situation.

Salvatore Principato Salvatore Principato, Attorney at Law

Re: 2c..35-10c

There is a drug offense involved under the NJ Code of Criminal Justice. There are special programs for first offenders and charges may later be expunged but the help of a lawyer is highly recommended to avoid harsh unexpected consequences in the future.

Contact me via email for a call back.

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

Re: 2c..35-10c

The maximum jail sentence is six months. The maximum fine is $1,000, plus a drug surcharge of $500 and the possible loss of his driving privileges.

If he is a first offender, he can avoid most of these penalties by applying for first offender treatment.

Call me if you like.

Gary Moore, Esquire

Hackensack, New Jersey

www.garymooreattorneyatlaw.com

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: 2c..35-10c

This is a Disorderly Persons Offense, so the worst that could happen would be that he could do up to six months in the county jail. Each case is unique, so I can't say for sure what kind of sentence he may be facing. He may even have an actual defense to the case, and if he does then there may be a possibility of actually winning the case. I am an attorney who has handled many cases similar to yours in various courts throughout New Jersey in the past. Please contact me to discuss your case in more detail. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

www.njworkerscompensationlaw.com

Michael Berman Law Offices of Michael A. Berman

Re: 2c..35-10c

He needs a lawyer...or he can pay the public defender's fee.

This is serious because he may lose his driver's license if he chooses the wrong way to go. A good lawyer will be able to give him options, some better than others. If he has questions, have him call me or write back to 219race@comcast.net

Mike

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Re: 2c..35-10c

I practice in Cherry Hill and would be more than happy to help him. Call me at 732/247/3340 to discuss.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New Jersey