Legal Question in Elder Law in New Jersey

My brother stole all my mothers money. He says she had no money, I have proof of how much money she had. When my mother asked my brother where's the money? He said it's gone, you will have to learn to live without it. UBS is applying the Elder Abuse Law, so is Wells Fargo, I am waiting to hear from ING if they to will apply the Elder Abuse Law. My brother has fled the country but the ,money is still here, and there's plenty of it. I called Florida's AG, the DA a detective but apparently it's permissible to steal from ones mother in Florida. I'd prefer to speak with someone about this, there's lots to tell. Please help me help an 86 year old woman who is devastated by the son she called her diamond.

Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law

I would be willing to discuss this matter with you but the first question is one of jurisdiction I am a NJ Attorney but you state that you contacted the AG office in Florida. Where does your mother live and where are the assets in question located? When you call for an appointment, please be prepared to answer the above questions. Best regards Keith Singer, Esq. 732-749-3700

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Call me and I will try to assist.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

More Elder Law questions and answers in New Jersey