Legal Question in Elder Law in New Jersey

In N.J. after asking superior court for POA accounting, what is the process? What can I expect to happen?

Asked on 11/07/12, 6:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your lawyer will need to push, to demand the Court take action to get that accounting. If you do not have a lawyer, get one. If your lawyer is not moving, get one who will move this for you.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/12, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now