New Jersey  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/09, 2:34 pm


I am putting out a album and have guest appearances from other artist, what kind of contract should i have drawn up for the appearing on the album

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/10/09, 2:39 pm by Ken Feldman

Re: contracts

He and his privies (record company, manager, etc. ) should transfer or waive all rights in his appearence to you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Feldman Law Group 12 E. 41 st Street New York, NY 10017

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search