Legal Question in Entertainment Law in New Jersey

performing other artist songs

can i get in trouble for performing other

artist songs

Asked on 2/05/09, 4:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Feldman Feldman Law Group
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: performing other artist songs

Only if the establishment you are playing at doesn't have a blanket license (most do), and you are very unlucky. It is quite difficult for the performance right to be enforced.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/09, 12:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Entertainment & Sport Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now