New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/28/12, 11:27 pm

1. do they take taxes out of child support checks to the payee?

2. can i claim my daughter on my taxes if im not working but the father is?

3. can i get full custody and change my daughters last name if the father put me and his four month old daughter out on the street, will i still need his consent?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search