New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/12, 4:23 am

I'm 16 years old, living in New Jersey. I'm in the process of applying for a job, so once its become steady, ibwant to emancipate myself from my parents. I've decided this because they are irrational, dictating, they threaten me, threaten my friends, when inasmuch for necessities, I don't regieve any, such as clothing, shoes, etc. I understand its a tough time, but thisbis another reason I applied for this job. How can I emancipate myself, and are these reasons valid?

2 Answer

Answered on: 11/16/12, 7:05 pm by Savyon Grant

I would get dyfs involved

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Savy Grant 530 SYLVAN AVE Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search