New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/08, 6:06 pm

divorce-2 important questions

i am permanently disabled due to an accident. shortly after i received my settlement, my husband quit his job, leaving me no alternative than to pay the bills, is he liable for the money i had to use?

how can i fing an attorney that will not charge a fortune to get a divorce, i have been in a verbally and mentally abusive marriage and need to get a divorce. I have no minor children, but we do own a home.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search