New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/01, 2:15 pm

DYFS took my kids and i want them back

I lost my house and was having some problems with my children's father. DYFS said it was in the best interest of the kids thta i let them live with my mom for a 15 day period so we could get our life straightened out. The 15 days are well past we can not take our kids out we must have supervised visits with them. I have a 3 bedroom home to take my kids in Florida. A judge never gave custody of my kids to my mother can i take them with out going to jail?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search