New Jersey  |  Family Law

Hi need you expert advice urgently !!!!!

basically from india, married in india, moved to spain registered marriage there, have spanish citizenship full family , have 2 children.

recently since 3 years residing in usa on e visa.

we have had problems in marriage life since beggining, in spain too a lot always my wife used to go away now and then to in laws, they also live in spain, 3 years back she fought and went to in laws house from there she took away kids also to india made them stay there forcefully study there.

thought migrating bieng away from in laws from spain to usa will make situation good, since 3 years they are here with me but on the contrary it has become worse, she is threatning me now a days a lot as before in spain too takes out knife and tries to hurt herself also kids. so now and than keep quiet suffering her abusive language and tortures in whatever manner she can.

asked what exactly do you want, she says my motive to come here was to ruin you, your family and entire future.

how can i get rid of her peacefully in respectful manner and what legal implications she can put on me bieng here, never debate argue with her as am afraid as she says will cut myself hit myself will call police and get you put behind the bars in domestic abuse violence case.

need your guidance

thought