Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

Can my ex-spouse prevent me from taking our child on vacation out of state, even if I provide destination, itinerary, contact info, ect.?

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Anyone can prevent you from doing anything. The issue is how you handle it. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

You need to know what the law is on this. BEFORE you take the child out of state.

My answer applies only if you live in New Jersey.

There is a lot at risk here, and you do not want to lose all of that.

You need a lawyer to sit down with you and give you some advice.

I can explain things in detail in person after we talk. I will explain what legal issues I see, and what I can do to assist you.

This will be a free consultation. After we talk, you can decide what you would like to do.

Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the telephone call and no charge for the first office visit.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: AttyRFD@optonline.net

Website: AttorneyRobertDavies.com

DISCLAIMER: Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. I have answered based upon the law of the State of New Jersey where I practice; the laws in other states may be very different, and may result in very different outcomes. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written as legal advice, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey