New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/05, 4:15 pm

Want to fly out of US with 5 yrs old son to see grandmother

I have been separated from my husband for a little over a year, the is a current FRO aganst him and 3 violation of restraining order going to trial with the 3rd one. My grnadmother is very ill in my country and got tickets to go in may to see her and i am not sure how to legally go about it asking for permission to take my son with me for 2 weeks. please advice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search