New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 9:55 am

My girlfriends parents are trying to get a lawyer to summons her for her kids. My girlfriend takes really good care of her kids. She has food in the house, clothes on their back, a nice clean home for them to live in, she never hits her kids and she shares custody with her ex husband. Can her parents take away her kids because they don't like me.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/17/13, 10:36 am by Jef Henninger, Esq

Yes she can, especially if they have a good lawyer. I'd be happy to help her out. Have her call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq. 8 Offices in New Jersey Tinton Falls, Newark, Toms Riv, NJ 08901

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search