Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

I have a house currently in my name only the house was purchased while we were married the house house has been in forclosure for the duration of our seperation (aprox 4 yrs) my ex refuses to move out and even refused the banks deed in leu offer . am i going to be responsible for the total forclosure costs????

Asked on 9/11/13, 8:04 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go talk to a nasty, smart divorce attorney near you, and take action. Nasty, smart action.

Call me. I could help you.

It is hard to find a good divorce lawyer who will fight for you and not charge an obscene amount of your money.

Find someone who spends most of their time in divorces. Find someone who has been in court several times this year (2013) in the county courthouse where your divorce will be filed. If they don't go to court often, they are not the lawyer you want. And find someone who has handled at least three or four full and complete divorce trials.

Good luck. Don't put up with this idiot. Fight back.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Hackensack, New Jersey

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 8:11 am
Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call me.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 8:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now