New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/22/12, 6:12 am

Can my husband refuse to pay his half of the mortgage and still remain in the home?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/22/12, 7:32 am by Larry Raiken

The simple answer is yes. This sounds as part of a larger problem like a divorce. I would suggest that you call my office and set up an appointment.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Larry S Raiken LLC 170 Changebridge Road Montville, NJ 07045

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search