New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/03, 5:42 pm

'' Reverse of custody decision''

The person who has custody now of the child is not properly taken care of him. She is living with her husband and also has a boyfriend. The child has said the boyfriend has hit him along with his kids. He has missed a numerous amount of school this year due to illness. He has came to visit and multiple bruses were left on him. We have been taken pictures of him when he comes over and we been documented everything we see. I wanted to know how much or what evidence is needed to prove this. She is still married so in the courts eyes thats a more stable place for the child to be in. I don't know what else to do please help.Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search