New Jersey  |  Family Law

Can you sue dyfs

My children were taken away and put in a foster care home, because my husband failed a drug test and they lost my test I took 2 weeks before. They refused to let a family member take my children so they didnt have to go into the system. They failed to tell me my husband failed tests in the past after repeated calls to my worker and his supervisor with no response. My worker never informs me of the situation of my case for my children at all. When I confronted him about it he said "I should know what the person I lay down with is doing." and its not his responsibly to tell me these things. I never touched a drug in my life, my career is the production of drug tests. What can I do?

Answered on: 2/19/12, 1:02 pm by SAUL SEGAN

It is OBVIOUS! Get a lawyer! You should not put up with this, and you should not have to put up with this. Your lawyer will demand a new test......

If you can't aford a lawyer, call the County Legal Services Office.

This is abominable assuming what you are telling me is true.

Call if you want to talk to me

215-732 4000

Good luck with everything!

SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW 1760 Market Street-Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103