New Jersey  |  Family Law

How to Voluntary relinquishment of parental rights with step son.

Answered on: 7/24/13, 6:48 pm by Jef Henninger, Esq

Through an adoption or through a DYFS/DCPP case

Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq. 8 Offices in New Jersey Tinton Falls, Newark, Toms Riv, NJ 08901

Answered on: 7/25/13, 6:56 am by Robert Davies

If the step son is being adopted, and everyone agrees, then the voluntary relinquishment is part of the adoption. There are also other ways to do this. I can explain things in detail in person after we talk. I will explain what legal issues I see, and what I can do to assist you.

This will be a free consultation. After we talk, you can decide what you would like to do.

Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the telephone call and no charge for the first office visit.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: AttyRFD@optonline.net

Website: AttorneyRobertDavies.com

AND NOW THE DISCLAIMER:

Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. I have answered based upon the law of the State of New Jersey where I practice; the laws in other states may be very different, and may result in very different outcomes. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written as legal advice, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly.

The Davies Law Firm, P.A. 45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West Hackensack, NJ 07601