New Jersey  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/13, 10:57 pm

A judgement was place on my credit repport for a debt that is soley the responsibility of my wife. I live in NJ. How do I get it off my credit report and can I sue the ppl who falsely sued mr?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search