Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New Jersey

What can I do if I lent a lot of money (in cash) to a friend many years ago so that he could start a business, but I had nothing put in writing? We had an understanding that he would pay me back one day, but now he says he won't.

Asked on 8/23/13, 7:28 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is a difficult one with nothing in writing; however you may call my office for a free consult. Based on the answers to some questions I will be able to determine if I can assist you.

Best regards, Keith Singer, Esq. 732-749-3700

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 7:48 am
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you hire a lawyer like me and you sue him.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now