Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New Jersey

If I pledge money to my wife who I'm sepetrated from and can't live up to it what happens

Asked on 3/31/13, 9:49 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

come see me. I will not charge you money for the first office consultation. you need help.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/13, 7:00 am
Michael Lindner Lindner Law LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I dont know your location, but if you are close to Mr Davies, you should take him up on his offer.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/13, 12:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now