New Jersey  |  Civil Litigation

Recently my state (New Jersey) PASSED legislation the banns any 14 year old (or under) from tanning in a tanning bed OR spray tanning even with parental consent.. Here is my problem; I am the owner of a successful spray tanning salon for a decade. Spray tanning is the exact OPPOSITE industry of dangerous tanning beds.Ther is absolutely NO medical evidence of any dangers whatsoever.How can they get away with passing a law that combins two very different industries? I am seriously considering a lawsuit.

Answered on: 4/15/13, 5:40 am by Michael Lindner

Although I agree with you that this law makes no sense (and in fact, I don't even agree with the law banning tanning bed use by those under 14), there is no lawsuit that can be filed. You cannot sue our legislators for passing a bad law. Instead you need to get this point out, mobilize support through grass roots, and then get on the legislators to correct this mistake

Lindner Law LLC 56 Pitman Ave Pitman, NJ 08071