New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/13, 12:07 am


I am a 22 year old young professional living here in the United States. English is my first language and I can speak basic Spanish. I came to the US on a work visa but it has expired and I have fallen out of status. I have no criminal records or bad employment history and I have completed my bachelorís degree prior to my arrival. However I wish to work and enroll into school to further my education here. I will willfully pay my taxes and adhere to US laws and policies while gladly accepting second class low paying jobs for a living. Is there any way in which I can adjust my status and get a green card?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search