New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 6:37 pm

I have applied for H1B COS with employer B .

My L1 visa with Employer A will expire in mid 2014 & I want to work with Emp A now .

I can't leave US now.Please advice how to continue with L1 as Employer B is not withdrawing the petition. Till date H1B petition not approved and can I contact USCIS to revoke it now

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search