Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

I had applied for H1B from 2 different employer.It has been approved for employer "A" and for second employer " B "USCIS has asked for additional documents.Now my question is :

(1) Is it ok to have approval for both employer and at later stage I decide to go with the one I prefer?

(2) Both employer have filed for different position.Employer A had filed as Programmer analyst and it has been approved. Employer B had filed my application for Business analyst and it is more appropriate to my MBA degree and my past experience but I got query for that petition and that employer is not my preferred one. Will it be wise to ask employer B to withdraw this petition ? Will this scenario cause trouble when I will go for H1b stamping?

Any legal advise will be appreciated.

Thank you

ANUJ SHARMA, ESQ. A SHARMA LAW FIRM, PLLC

(1) Yes.

(2) Though both the positions have some similarities in job description, Business analyst would be more appropriate considering your background. You should not have any trouble if you offer the genuine explanation.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey