New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

I am about to apply for US Citizenship and required to disclose arrest, detention, citation, etc. I am having a difficulty answering this question: "Why were you arrested, cited, detained, or charged?" due to the space provided on the application form is not big enough to provide all of the information. I have the court disposition letter indicates the charge as "Making communications in annoying/alarming manner". I was arrested once while repeatedly calling my ex-girlfriend over the phone. I was found not guilty and the case was also expunged. The space provided on the form is limited to 25 letter spacing (i.e. disorderly persons offens). Are there any shorthanded legal phrases that I can place in that answer box that can convey what I am trying to express?

I was also asked written explanation of the arrest which I vaguely remember the details about as it was nearly 8 years ago. Would it be wise to have the written explanation reviewed by an attorney before I send it out with the N-400?