Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

I want to apply for Green card in EB1 category.

I just completed PhD (biomedical engineering) with 2 publications, 3-4 conferences and proceedings, a research fellowship. Joined a postdoc position in a university at NJ.

I am looking for a good attorney in Piscataway, NJ area.

Asked on 1/03/11, 6:30 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Siliato Meyner and Landis LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

We have a great deal of experience with EB-1Outstanding Researchers/Professors. Please feel free to contact our office for a consultation in which we can discuss the criteria in detail.

The information contained herein is intended only for educational or informational purposes and is not a substitute for legal advice.

Responding to this inquiry in no way establishes an attorney client relationship; however, I look forward to exploring these issues with you further by way of telephone or in-person consultation. You may visit our website at or contact our office at 973 602-3440.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/11, 8:48 am
Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Just completing your PHD will not be enough. What you have cited is a good start, but signficantly more is needed for an EB-1.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/11, 7:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now