Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

is there any benefits of obama new immigration reform for c1d cres visa holder living in us illlegally for last 2 years?

Asked on 4/05/13, 12:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have a US citizen spouse and also meet the other requirements, you may consider the new provisional waiver program. We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney.

You may visit our website at for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is [email protected] Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/13, 1:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now