Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

i have complicated situation i came here as fiance visa and i got married here i got my conditional green card, i renew it last year of june but until now i didnt get my papers, my problem is im already separated with my husband after i submit the removal of my conditional status coz i cant take it anymore living with my husband's ex wife and her husband, i am so emotionally and physically disturb. my husband's ex wife is the one holding and budgetting my husband's money and they even have a joint account. help me on what to do, is it better if i will file for a divorce while my papers in on process or is there other option to do?

Tsirina Goroshit Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit & Associates, P.C.

I am a bit confused about collaboration between your husband and his ex-wife. Anyways, I-751 are time consuming, If you get divorced but entered into good faith marriage, you would be able to refile I-751 waiver of joint filing or if your are married and abused by your husband and you entered into bona fide marriage you also would be able to refile I-751 waiver of joint filing. In situation like yours it would be recommended to consult immigration attorney who would evaluate your case. You may visit us at www.usimmigrationplus.com

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey