New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/29/12, 11:24 am

i have complicated situation i came here as fiance visa and i got married here i got my conditional green card, i renew it last year of june but until now i didnt get my papers, my problem is im already separated with my husband after i submit the removal of my conditional status coz i cant take it anymore living with my husband's ex wife and her husband, i am so emotionally and physically disturb. my husband's ex wife is the one holding and budgetting my husband's money and they even have a joint account. help me on what to do, is it better if i will file for a divorce while my papers in on process or is there other option to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search