New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/10, 4:14 pm

my fiance was arrested for possesion of 50 grams marijuana by a school and by a park then it went into immigration since he was illegal here he was then deported now my question is if i go to costa rica where he is from marry him there and in 10 yrs when his record is exponged and the deportation time is finished will he be able to come back legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search