New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/08, 9:25 am

need to file h1b extension


am nearing 3 rd yr of my h1b....need to apply for my h1b extension...looking for a good attorney...please let me know your fees...........i would like to go for premium processing

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search