New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/28/10, 7:19 am

Hi, I am married 4 yrs earlier and mother of 1 year old baby girl, I was never happy with my husband. He abuses me in all means mental, verbal, emotional and physically. I stayed calm hoping to change one day but that never turned up to be true. I have no free space to talk with my people he over hears thru the other phone in home. He does not allow me to go out of home and other things as well…. But will give a pause here…

I wanted to take a break and go back to India for a better cause, but he doesn’t allow me to this also. I have no freedom in asking to get the visa formalities done for my kid.

Today my question is … what are the chances for me (mother) alone to apply the visa for my kid without the help form the kid’s father and I am on the H4 visa.

Or else please guide me with an alternative to get out of this hell and take a break and go to India, literally speaking I am now house arrested. Please help me out

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search