Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

Hello, someone is in the middle of H1 process? Well, the poor lady's husband is neglecting his wife and 2 1/2 year old kid. Mother is a stay home mother and received allowance for living expenses for food, diapers etc ... But he is reducing to give money to support the family and their fridge has been empty for 3 weeks and he took car keys and cell phone away. Is there a way she can still stay in Us since her baby is a us citizen? She lives in NJ

Asked on 7/18/11, 2:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tsirina Goroshit Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

We would need more information about this case. However, it looks like a woman is a victim of domestic violence. If she cooperated with a government to investigate a criminal activity, she may be eligible to a U visa.

If you need further assistance you may contact us or visit

Read more
Answered on 7/18/11, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now