New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/10, 6:16 pm

Hi I have overstayed my visa J1 (7 years here already). I just graduated from a nursing school and I have an employer to sponsor me. Is it possible to apply for the Green Card? Can I get work permit while waiting for the GC?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search