New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/09, 3:10 am

I had a son in another country and then i moved back to usa...i was born in usa but i never made him a citizen hes 29 yrs old howv can i do it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search